In this podcast, my very first recorded, you’ll hear about how the best data insights are sentences, how deep learning is like making beer, and the three types of things you say no to.
Read the full transcript of this episode here.
Keegan O’Shea is cool and interesting. He’s the epitome of a Smarter Data Person. Here’s a medium article he wrote called Data Analysts need to turn up the heat, drawing from jazz music to illustrate his point.
If you hear us mention something on the podcast that isn’t here please just let me know.
- My podcast intro / outro is by Keegan’s band, the Streethawkers
- Keegan on Medium about data science, jazz and heat
Keegan’s recommended books
- Jared Diamond Guns, germs, steel
- Yuval Noah Harari Homo deus: a brief history of tomorrow
- Steven Pinker Enlightenment Now
Keegan’s recommended TV
- Find Keegan on Linked in
- Find Keegan on Twitter
- Find me, Cindy Tonkin, on Linked in
- Talk to me, Cindy Tonkin, about making your data science team easier to manage, nicer to stakeholders and solving the right problems faster. Smarter, Faster, Nicer.